My Country Mobile (MCM) Specializes in Telecom hubbing, Electronic distribution, GSM service provider, CDMA service provider, Retail web sales, wholesale Termination and Providing Telecom solutions. MCM has operations in Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, India and USA.
MCM is also Rated "A1" by Smera Rating, D & B company. Which is the highest rating in 2019 for financial strength.
MCM isprovidingtwo service levels of termination through global direct interconnects, MCM lets you maximize your profits. In real time, you can change routes, termination qualities, call capacities, or payment methods on a per route or per call basis.
Standard Routing - Very aggressive price and rates
Standard Routing provides the highest QoS at the most competitive market price &rates. All routes terminate via stable, high-quality providers and signalling features fully supported across the MCM network.
QoS parameters are impudently managed and benchmarked against MCM's highest retail traffic standards.
Why choose MCM for all you're routing
Premium Routing delivers both the highest quality and advanced feature set combined with extremely competitive market rates. Our Premium routes use only Tier 1 direct interconnects either via Local Network Operator, Mobile Network Operator, Regional Network Operator or the Parent Company termination providers ensuring our customers receive uncompromising call quality.
In addition, Premium routes have:
- Over 500 direct routes with the best-in-class service quality
- Daily testing via Ascade / i-test / Arptel to ensure the route delivers CLI.
- Transparency of ISUP signalling for roaming (OCN & RDN).
- 24/7 proactively managed QoS parameters such as jitter, route stability, ASR, ALOC and CCR.
Finally, all Premium customers have access to our best in class Carrier Portal allowing pro-active monitoring of specific QoS parameters relevant to our specific routes and business.
MCM delivers you outstanding quality voice termination. We achieve this through a combination of an industry leading platform, a global interconnected network and unique international retail distribution.
Role of Switching
MCM provides you with a leading Tier 1 / Tier 2 / Tier 3 Telco grade platform featuring:
- Capacity for 250,000 coincidental calls with a monthly capacity of 1.7 billion minutes terminated per month.
- Full A to Z rate sheets for all two of our quality service levels, including premium routes. Rates are updated weekly, always giving the best and most up to date prices.
- Access to all MCM's platform features, functions and routes regardless of the size of your business.
MCM allows you to connect to a Tier 1 / Tier 2 / Tier 3 network providing you with:
- 500 direct interconnects and operations in 135 countries delivering premium routes at great rates.
- A global IP toughness, with a best Soft switch network to support TDM.
- A dedicated team monitoring ASR and ALOC (ACD) using our own propriety application, ensuring that you receive the best quality that you require.
- 24/7 NOC Support | 24/7 Skype Support | 24/7 Accounts Support | 24/7 Email Support | 24/7 Whatsapp Support
Aggressive Rates & Price
Influence on the global scale and buying power of MCM as well as the industry knowledge of RouteTrst. Working with MCM provides you with business consistencyand peace of mind ensuring that you can focus on your core business performance.
- MCM is one of the world's largest international voice carriers, terminating over 20 billion minutes per year.
- MCM is one of the largest calling card provider in the world with over 200,000 outlets in its global retail distribution network.
- MCM has a team of "Market Makers" dedicated to provide you with the most competitive rates for any given route.
Ready to Start
You can sign up with MCM for a free test account and have access to our A-Z rate list. No unnecessary credit checks or endless forms, just immediate access to a full service portal.
- Free test account allows you to test the service before buying get free test minutes.
- A to Z destination offers good quality & lower rates.
- As a prepay service, there are no credit checks to slow down applications.
- Access to highly trained account managers whose aim is to ensure that MCM offers your business the best solution.
- Once up and running, network support is available 24 x 7.
MCM doesn't just offer a great choice of service levels, outstanding quality routes, and industry leading rates but also the management reporting tools to fully understand your business.
- MCM management reporting suite provides online information on your business' traffic termination, usage patterns and financial analysis.
- Reports can be customized to show daily, weekly and monthly information.
- Manage your credit cards on file in real time, make payments and get instructions on wire and money order payments.
- All reporting is on-line, on-demand and available 24/7.